Hiring – 2D/3D Artist
We’re looking for an artist to help with experience working in Unity3d for an upcoming project. Looking for both 2D and 3D artists.
We currently have a great team, fun environment and team that keeps on growing.
Skills and Experience.
- Expert in the use of Photoshop/Painter as well as traditional painting and rendering techniques.
- Moderate proficient in the use of Maya and Photoshop.
- None to high proficiency in the use of Z-Brush & Substance Painter/Designer.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivating and able to work well both independently and on a team.
- Love to experiment with a lot of things.
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with others to ensure art supports for the looks of the project.
- Create concept arts, models, textures, and other assets.
- Foster and maintain effective relationships inside and outside the art department.
- Come up with innovative ways to solve problems quickly to unblock other teams.
- Be a jack of all trades when necessary to generate the largest impact.